Financial Services Representative
- Tualatin, OR
What you'll be doing
- Generates new business through referrals and in-branch selling from the platform. Participates in branch sales campaign activities; responsible for delivering excellent customer service and selling bank products/services that meet customer needs. Works to expand customer relationships by cross-selling products and services. Supports the branch management team in achieving sales/service goals. Maintains an acceptable balancing record per established standards. Completes documentation necessary to open and maintain new accounts. Complies with all polices/procedures related to the new account process to minimize losses. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- One to two years banking or related experience. Working knowledge of bank products and services.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of training and experience.
Who is the client company
- This company provides banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org