Financial Services Representative
- Liberty, MO
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for delivering excellent customer service and selling bank products/services that meet customer needs. Generates new business through referrals and in-branch selling from the platform. Participates in branch sales campaign activities. Works to expand customer relationships by cross-selling products and services. Supports the branch management team in achieving sales/service goals. Maintains an acceptable balancing record per established standards. Completes documentation necessary to open and maintain new accounts. Complies with all polices/procedures related to the new account process to minimize losses. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- One to two years of banking or related experience. Working knowledge of banks products and services.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of training and experience.
Who is the client company
- Financial services holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org