Financial Service Specialist
- Miami Beach, FL
What you'll be doing
- The financial services specialist is viewed internally as the subject matter expert in the areas of branch sales and service. As the service specialist, you will meet with customers and prospects to determine their banking and financial services needs and meet those needs by proactively matching and selling or cross-selling appropriate products and services. Meet and exceed branch sales quotas by identifying customer needs and providing appropriate products and services. Refer customers to other lines of business when additional financial needs are recognized. May resolve customer issues either through direct action or referral to alternative branch or bank resources. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum of one year sales experience banking or financial background. Basic computer skills. Expected to obtain an insurance license within 12 months and maintain continuing education for licensing education. This position requires registration with the national mortgage licensing system and registry (NMLS). The successful candidate should have excellent customer service and communication skills, along with the ability to work under busy conditions with a high attention to detail.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org