Financial Service Representative
- Lawrenceville, GA
What you'll be doing
- Promote good customer relations by consistently providing premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times. Have a developed rapport with the customer base, greet by name, have knowledge of account ownership, be responsive and timely with correspondence and problem resolution, and display a caring attitude. Act with confidence by answering or finding the answers to customer questions and finding solutions to customer issues. Maintain a position of trust and responsibility by keeping all customer business confidential. Perform daily office responsibilities, working with the customer services manager, to maintain the efficient operation of the office. Maintain a personal balancing record that is in line with policy and have the ability to find and correct outages and to enlist help as needed for more difficult errors. Maintain knowledge of the bank policies and banking center procedures, and take responsibility to keep up to date on any changes. Consistently meet or exceed sales and referral goals as set by financial center management. Continuously increase knowledge and skills through self-motivation, formal education, seminars and in-house training. Maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered, taking responsibility to keep up to date and request assistance for further development needs.
What your background should be
- Some experience in a sales environment preferred. Financial industry experience a plus. Work involves cash handling, and ability to perform advanced math functions. Work involves contact with the public, necessitating the ability to present a professional image. Must have the ability to interact comfortably and confidently with the public and demonstrate the initiative to initiate dialogue. Position requires an in-depth knowledge of retail policies and procedures in order to utilize good judgment in making sound decisions. Work requires the ability to take initiative and diplomacy and tact in problem resolution. This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration at the time of employment through the nationwide mortgage licensing system (NMLS).
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree or equivalent is required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org