Financial Service Associate
- Town of Wappinger, NY
What you'll be doing
- Provide product and customer servicing by performing account transactions, providing information and answering routine customer inquiries. Open new accounts for new and existing customers. Assist customers in the completion of product applications/forms. Facilitate the fulfilment of customer banking requests by assessing needs, counselling/advising and applying the appropriate product/service matches. Identify and act upon cross sales opportunities through servicing contacts. Respond accurately to customer inquiries for information and provides effective problem resolution as needed. Refer higher level inquiries to appropriate personnel. Under supervision, operate as the front line sales force using various sales methods. This includes, cross/relationship selling, in-and out-bound calling and supporting product marketing and promotion techniques/campaigns. Utilize branch technology and systems effectively and efficiently. Adhere to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
What your background should be
- 1-2 year relevant work experience required. Highly detail oriented with the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information. Familiarity with bank products and services. Working knowledge of personal computers and the ability to learn word processing, spreadsheet, internet and internal bank software.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a financila service company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com