Financial Sales Manager
- Southern Pines, NC
What you'll be doing
- The financial sales manager is designated as a community banking specialist and is responsible for the overall sales, financial performance and operations management of a branch office. Directly or indirectly manage including the hiring, development and performance management of these individuals. Identify high-end retail and small office or home office business client needs and engage in outbound selling activities that result in selling bank loan, deposit and fee generating products. Refer to business, commercial and other bank sales partners; remain current on product knowledge and competition; lead branch campaigns and sales initiatives and participate in area campaigns and sales initiatives. Perform various personnel functions, including interviewing and hiring, scheduling, assigning work tasks and monitoring work of assigned associates. Conduct performance reviews, coach for development and provide disciplinary action when necessary. Provide development feedback and opportunities for team members. Responsible for all building maintenance issues and relationships with Bank and third party vendors to ensure suitable appearance and functionality of building. Ensure compliance with federal regulations and bank policy for all matters of branch operations. Recognize branch risk exposures; maintain internal controls; properly secure bank assets. Monitor branch loan portfolio performance take action necessary to ensure compliance with goals or standards for watch list credits, charge offs, loan documentation exceptions, loan servicing expectations and CRA activity. Escalate problem loans as needed. Complete all required compliance and credit training and adhere to all compliance policy.
What your background should be
- Candidate should have experience in banking field. Understanding of retail banking products and services. Ability to work with little direct supervision. Ability to develop centers of influence and connect with small business owners within the community. Must be proficient in computer literacy and advance in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or high school degree.
Who is the client company
- The client company delivers a broad range of financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org