Financial Sales Advisor
- Denver, CO
What you'll be doing
- Market retail banking products and services to consumer and small business customers, face to face or over the phone, in order to grow, retain and maximize profit for the bank. Offer customized banking solutions to customers utilizing the account recommendation tool (ART) to capture the customer conversation and needs. Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) to manage customer contact and leads to maximize new and existing deposit relationships through cross-selling of all retail banking products. Deliver an exceptional customer service experience while responding to daily customer inquiries.
What your background should be
- Two years of proactive sales experience preferred. Retail banking experience preferred. Must be a mortgage certified employee (MCE) for Sr. FSA only). Life and health insurance required. Series 6 and 63 investment licensing preferred. Meet credit history and criminal background requirements. Associated with nationwide mortgage licensing system and registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprint criminal history report and review of credit report. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Exhibit a professional, helpful attitude along with the ability to positively interact with customers and co-workers. Demonstrate ability to identify customer needs and implement an effective solution in a rapidly changing environment. Able to meet deadlines and manage pressure to attain banking center sales while delivering an excellent customer experience. Demonstrate proficient computer skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent professional experience.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org