- Sacramento, CA
What you'll be doing
- Financial representatives execute sales process with prospective and existing clients, which include prospecting, telephoning, approach, fact-finding, closing and follow through. In addition to the sales process, financial representatives analyze client personal financial goals and create a written analysis. In conjunction with the analysis, the representative provides specific recommendations as to which products would appropriately suit the clients expressed need within budgetary constraints. As a financial representative, candidate should constantly analyze market conditions, trends and changes that affect clients. Duties also include the analysis of client financial situation, ensuring to have the best information to make good financial decisions.
What your background should be
- A successful candidate should have strong interpersonal skills, self starter and highly motivated, fast paced, highly productive, history of personal success. Previous sales experience is a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor of arts or bachelor of science degree from a four-year college or university
Who is the client company
- This is a financial services mutual organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com