- Raleigh, NC
What you'll be doing
- Acts as a primary counter rep (triage walk-ins). Coordinates overall schedules and appointments for the financial consultants and lobby. Fulfills client transactional informational and service needs. Sets up, inputs and enters data to the brokerage and shareholder systems which includes account maintenance, processing checks, disbursements, securities, TOAs, priority new account set up conduit to processing groups, cashiering, adjustments, etc. Responsible for customer literature supplies and inventory management. Handles outgoing customer mail, outgoing internal mail, incoming mail, imaging customer paperwork, etc. Processes checks, disbursements, securities, TOAs and priority new account set ups. Acts as a conduit to processing groups, cashiering, adjustments, etc. Adheres to compliance/risk procedures and exhibits detailed attention to disclosure policies. Assists with seminar preparation and enrollment and presents basic seminars. Responsible for fundamental guidance (simple planning, appointments). Identifies additional customer needs and introduces additional company products and services. Provides investment information/guidance to mass market. Works closely with manager and other representatives to recognize opportunities to retain and build company assets.
What your background should be
- Prior customer service, sales, or phone experience is required. Experience or strong interest in sales required. Banking, insurance, or financial experience preferred. Superb interpersonal, customer interaction, and communication skills are needed. PC/Windows experience required.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Multinational financial services corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com