Financial Investment Representative
- Scottsdale, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Manages and develops thorough understanding of client base. Prioritizes and manages rep-initiated interactions with the client base, classifying clients based on potential. Follows up outcall preparation and prioritization. Plans and prioritizes proactive outreach to clients, including scanning notable events (large asset transfers, forms downloaded, etc.), monitoring client interactions with various company reps, and reviewing client notes. Positions client specific solutions. Captures client information such as demos, preferences, and transaction information. Identifies need for guidance/advice based on consultative dialogue with client. Provides required situational guidance/advice, or positions and offers CFP-delivered situational guidance/advice by drafting assistance of co-located CFP as needed. Follows up with client to ensure implementation of situational advice delivered by CFP. Coordinates complex client interactions. Handles high frequency complex interactions. Drafts assistance of company expert groups as needed and ensures follow through to address client needs. Executes all routine clerical (e.g. Change of address) and monetary (e.g. Fund exchanges) transactions for mutual funds and brokerage accounts. Provides clients with all requested information on full company product line. Initiates contact with clients as appropriate. Ensures execution of specific reason for outreach. Continually broadens conversations with client to identify additional related investment needs and potential need for guidance/advice. Fields client issues in the first instance and commences service recovery process. Escalates issues to client manager/other appropriate company contact as needed. Follows up to ensure resolution. Catalogs and documents issues description and resolution outcome. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The ideal candidate should have combination of training and experience. Minimum two years of related work experience. Series 7 & series 63 required. Exceptional client relationship management experience. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Excellent problem solving skills. Strong time management skills. Knowledge of MS office products. Broad knowledge of company funds, products and services and markets preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the world's largest investment companies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org