- Alpharetta, GA
What you'll be doing
- Manage and streamline company processes for recurring revenue for software support and maintenance and hardware maintenance. Identify and implement strong accounting and operational controls to help ensure the accuracy and reliability of company financial results. Maintain oversight of key balance sheet accounts to identify key risk areas and mitigating controls. Deliver actual results commentary and variance to budget/forecast analysis. Assist with financial system implementations and/or upgrades as well as transaction process improvement where required. Partner with business operations team on key projects and initiatives. Work in a collaborative and globally diverse environment as a team leader. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have 7-10 years of relevant experience. Well versed in GAAP accounting. Experience with software revenue recognition accounting. Able to adjust and work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment. Strong skills with Excel and aptitude for learning complex systems. Project management experience. Ability to communicate effectively across various levels of management EEO statement.
Required Schooling / Training
- Undergraduate degree in finance or accounting.
Who is the client company
- This is an American computer hardware, software and electronics company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com