- Wilmington, DE
What you'll be doing
- This position will be responsible for partnering with the expatriate benefits business unit and providing proactive advice and financial support to ensure the integrity of the financial results and deliver insightful analysis. The candidate will be responsible for monthly reporting and analytics, supporting the monthly financial reviews with business leaders, planning and projections, oversight of the month-end close process and recommending process improvements, where appropriate. Compile and analyze monthly and quarterly expat financial statements. Prepare detailed analytics package, including variance explanations, to be used for monthly business reviews with business leaders. Prepare and analyze expats quarter and full-year financial projections. Facilitate review process for expat and finance senior management and submit to corporate & other. Manage expat operating expenses and headcount to achieve at or below budget results. Provide analysis that helps influence decisions on discretionary spending and hiring. Lead monthly expense reviews with expat department heads to foster environment of accountability regarding cost controls. Provide financial analysis and other support for the quarterly global business dedicated business review process (DBR). Identify and implement process improvements in finance and operations areas. Provide support for stat reporting and internal/external audit requests.
What your background should be
- Applicant must have minimum 5-8 years experience in finance roles; insurance industry preferred. Solid analytical and organizational skills. History of problem solving, process building/re-engineering and innovation. Ability to influence direction and build consensus with various disciplines and all levels of management across complex organization.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting or related field; CPA, MBA or other advanced degree desired
Who is the client company
- The company is concern about insurance.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org