- Chesterfield, MO
What you'll be doing
- The financial consultant will appreciate the ability to work as an individual practitioner with clients as well as help to train and develop a staff of licensed bankers who look for mentoring. Find encouraging bank partners interested in helping to build strong relationships with current and prospective clients. Emphasize individual career path. Embraced by a culture whose commitment to hard work, remaining compliant, setting and achieving high goals and vision of long term success is presented as company calling card.
What your background should be
- NASD series 7 and 63, state health and life licenses required. Must have a proven track record of sales and a willingness to adapt. Must be able to clearly articulate complex concepts to clients and bank branch staff and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be familiar with current regulations and practices in the securities industry. Basic computer skills are helpful.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org