Financial Center Manager
- Gibsonburg, OH
What you'll be doing
- Manage the sales function for assigned financial center or bank mart and coach team members, setting the example and tone for a strong sales environment that is collaborative. Consistently execute, coach to and lead the defined sales and service processes using consultative sales skills and appropriate tools to proactively identify the financial needs of customers or prospects and recommend the appropriate solutions to meet those needs. Lead the team to consistently meet and exceed sales, service, customer experience, and profitability goals as defined by the retail line of business and leadership. Oversee the acquisition and growth of consumer and small business customers by establishing and deepening relationships, determining business or customer needs and making recommendations. Actively participate in community activities and leverage outside calling to develop and grow relationships to further benefit the communities company serve. Provide leadership necessary to actively work the current book of business and implement new strategies that generate new households and retain/expand current relationships. Provide service to customers and prospective customers on various banking matters and professional resolution of problems/issues. Maintain a position of trust and responsibility by following core values and keeping all customer business confidential. Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with supporting business partners in order to present a holistic approach to assessing the financial needs of customers.
What your background should be
- Two (2) or more years experience in a sales environment preferred; experience in financial industry and managing a P&L a plus. Ability to successfully execute and coach sales activities designed to acquire new consumer household and small business customers and/or cross-sell to established customers. Ability to perform well in a leadership role and be recognized by others as a leader. Demonstrated ability to develop a working knowledge of retail policies and procedures in order to utilize good judgment in making sound decisions.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org