Financial Business Analyst
- Englewood, CO
What you'll be doing
- Return on working capital deal analysis collaborative with a cross section of colleagues to develop deal structure. Use excel to model alternatives. Recommend alternatives and generate the business proposal for the customer. Support business leaders, specifically vertical market management and region, with weekly, monthly & quarterly financial reporting. Drive special projects from project conception to completion, including: marshaling resources, gathering data, analyzing information, and creating and presenting output to various levels of management. Assist regional financial analysts with various P&L planning efforts, including revenue & margin target setting and operating expense target development. Monthly and quarterly indirect revenue re-planning, customer plan recalibrations, analysis of incentive achievements, sales rep code changes, etc. Prepare, attend, and present quarterly results to the team. Provide direct support to the regional VP through calls, financial overviews, best practice sharing, training and branch visits.
What your background should be
- Previous analytical (financial & strategic) and management presentation experience is required. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Solid foundation in accounting, finance and economics. Advanced skills in MS Excel, proficiency in Microsoft Access and Oracle. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Specializes in distribution and value added services relating to electronic components and computer products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org