- University Park, PA
What you'll be doing
- The primary responsibilities of this position relate to the capturing and storing of various forms of financial and investment information. A large part of the responsibilities of this position involve evaluating and processing information from multiple internal and external sources through a centralized distribution email inbox and into various data management systems. In addition, this individual will be responsible for assisting with cash flows, detailed data entry, processing of fee invoices, reconciliation of investment accounts and working closely with companies custodial bank as well as external investment management consultants. This position will also assist with documentation of operations process and the compilation of an operations and compliance manual, in addition to multiple aspects of companies extensive audit process. Occasional assistance with minor front office duties will also be required such as answering phones, greeting visitors, converting paper documentation to digital files, sorting mail and other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Five years of related experience. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook are absolutely essential. Experience with Microsoft SharePoint and Access is a plus. The ideal candidate should have a pleasant personality, excellent communication, organizational and time management skills. He/she should possess exceptional attention to detail, an ability to multi-task and adhere to directions as given. The ideal candidate should feel comfortable working in a diverse and professional office environment. The ability to work with minimal supervision as an individual, but also be an effective member of a team is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or higher. An associate degree with experience is desirable.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com