- Minneapolis, MN
What you'll be doing
- Financial assistant responsibility to organize sales data by inputting sales into spreadsheet and global field financial (GFF). The applicant shall update and emailing several sales summary reports. Organize and maintain shipment of boxed file to storage at iron mountain (vendor for safe record management and shredding). Compliance: track timeliness and accuracy of the monthly sox checklist, weekly safe audit and daily over/short log that is to be completed by the field. The applicant may also perform cashier audit, organize and file office document, act as back up run driver (finance mail courier). Act as back up cash room administrator, ad hoc assignment.
What your background should be
- Applicant should have excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skill. Skilled in data entry, ability to set priority and handle multiple task simultaneously; attention to detail and excellent follow through. Ability to learn new computer software and systems. Intermediate and advanced in microsoft excel. Valid driving license without discrepancies. The applicant must have to demonstrate sound judgment and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Required Schooling / Training
- Two or four year degree in a business related field or enrolled in online accounting courses.
Who is the client company
- The company is concern about food service, facilities, and clothing provider supplying businesses, educational institutions, sports facilities, federal and state prisons and health care institutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org