Financial Analyst and Reporting Specialist
- Lowell, MA
What you'll be doing
- Develop templates and financial statements for the branch office network. Conduct vertical analysis of individual branches to identify cost savings opportunities. Conduct analysis across branch offices to identify best practices. Take employment contracts and model payments and reimbursements. Develop reports to compare actual to budgeted incomes and expenses. Work with president/CEO and CRO to document best practices and deploy over entire company. Prepare financial statements at the end of each month and quarter. Be able to reconcile general ledger accounts. Ensure that the bank's accounting practices, classifications and reporting adhere to compliance and regulatory standards. Produce reports for senior management as requested. Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
What your background should be
- At least three years of related experience. Able to work independently. Detail oriented and organized. Able to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities and work flow. Able to work on many different projects at one time. Familiar with accounting software and reporting packages. Advanced knowledge of MS Excel. Able to present to senior executives and maintain an intellectual conversation about issues, problems and solutions.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance (or the equivalent).
Who is the client company
- Concern about the financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com