- Clearwater, FL
What you'll be doing
- The main function of the financial analyst in this company is to provide senior management with detailed analysis about the performance of funds, provide a detailed risk analysis and provide competitive lease pricing based on a thorough risk assessment which includes, but is not limited to, the presence of an established secondary market for equipment. The financial analyst analyzes, interprets and models financial data, presenting results in a meaningful format with clear recommendations for decision makers. The person develops resolutions to complex problems that require frequent use of creativity. Analyzes lessee financial data and obtains security to determine an acceptable limit of risk up to assigned authority level and makes recommendations for credit facilities beyond this level. Processes all storage, audit, testing, shipping and rv analysis invoices and allocate to proper lease schedules and funds.
What your background should be
- A minimum of 3 years financial risk analysis experience required. Experience in a leasing environment is a plus. Advanced computer literacy skills and technical adaptability. Ability to gather data from various systems, load it into applications, manipulate it and produce meaningful reports and analyses. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office suite, strong written and oral communication skills, ability to present to C-level management with confidence and a high level of comfort and strong analytical skills are expected from the applicant.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS degree required, finance and/or accounting preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client is a global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com