- Clearwater, FL
What you'll be doing
- Works with models for analyzing new business opportunities, efficiency initiatives, or other business issues. Performs cost/benefit and ROI analyses. Ad hoc analyses for management. Maintains systems applications, including managing users, profiles, account access, security, and troubleshooting issues. Compiles and loads data received from other departments utilizing spreadsheet and database applications. Assists in preparation for management reviews and budgeting activities, as required. Validates accuracy of reported. Maintains management reports. Distributes reports. Coordinates robust testing plans for new enhancements. Performs additional duties as assigned. Meets attendance and punctuality standards.
What your background should be
- Approximately 0-3 years experience in accounting, finance, or accounting systems. Demonstrates a sound knowledge of the business areas and the ability to understand business issues within their particular role. Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information. Able to quickly learn new systems and technology. Able to troubleshoot system-related problems. Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed. Able to perform basic mathematical calculations. Able to express ideas clearly and convey necessary information.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associates degree minimum. Bachelor's or above preferred.
Who is the client company
- One of the world’s largest wholesale distributors of technology products, services and solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com