- Brandon, FL
What you'll be doing
- Assist with basic data compilation and analysis of annual budget and business planning for assigned area. Develop and analyze an activity based costing structure for key business functions. Coordinate with multiple data sources to consolidate information ensuring the integrity of the financial information housed within the financial databases. Reconcile data as needed, complete period end processes and analyze accrual balances to ensure appropriate allocation. Create various ad-hoc reports and perform analysis as required. Prepare presentations, including financial reports and analysis of data. Track, rank, monitor compliance utilizing key business indicators. Prepare moderately complex reports or analyses to summarize current and projected company financial information.
What your background should be
- One to three years experience in accounting or financial analysis role preferred. AS400 or SAP work experience preferred. Public accounting experience preferred. Intermediate Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge of GAAP. CPA a plus. A credit check is required for this position in finance.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor degree with a concentration in accounting or finance preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is the world's largest beverage company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org