- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- Prepares complex and sophisticated analyses using ARGUS-DCF, Microsoft Excel, and related programs for use in the valuation and sale of commercial real estate assets. Works both independently and collectively with producers, other analysts, and other parties to complete broker opinions of value (BOVS), proposals, and offering memorandums. Provides broad knowledge and analytical skills for real estate transactions including lease analysis/abstracting, acquisition/disposition modeling, debt analysis (including defeasance/yield maintenance calculations), title/survey review, sales comparable tracking, and general market research. Reads, abstracts and analyzes complex legal real estate related documentation to include leases, financing/loan agreements, mortgage documents, partnership agreements, and corporate financial statements for relevant financial information that will have an impact on the real estate financial analysis. Prepares clear and concise summary documentation and spreadsheets that support and explain the basis of the analyses for use in client presentations, proposals and/or reports. Organizes and articulates findings effectively. Owns the process of maintaining internal database of comparable property sales for major Texas markets.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1-2 years of real estate and/or finance experience, preferably with a firm engaged in brokerage, investing, consulting, appraisal, or business development. Strong knowledge and demonstrated competence in working with computers, analytical and word processing software including (Microsoft office suite; Argus preferred) as well as superior knowledge and skill using Excel, PowerPoint and internet applications (navigator or internet explorer). Advanced excel skills including v/HLOOKUP, pivot tables, and use of macros preferred. Strong attention to detail with an ability to work efficiently in a dynamic, loosely structured environment. Excellent writer with concise and effective style. Self-starter capable of working independently and organizing workflow to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS degree required preferably in finance, accounting, real estate or related business areas.
Who is the client company
- This is a global commercial real estate services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com