- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Work with the VP online gaming to deliver business intelligence and insight to improve decision making in a fast moving micro transactional online environment. Develop and generate ad-hoc reporting queries to support business units. Assist in the development of new reports and metrics as well as enhancements to and support of existing metrics. Help create functional specifications for development projects in accordance with the objectives of all necessary business channels. Document business processes and information flows representative of how the business works and suggest improvements where necessary. Develop and review project plans, identify issues, resolve issues, and communicate status of assigned projects.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as business analyst. Previous experience of budgeting, business planning, forecasting and commercial analysis, preferably background in gaming. Good awareness of modeling and analytical techniques and excellent excel and systems skills (experience with databases and dashboards desirable). Exceptional presentation and documentation skills. Able to manipulate large volumes of data using excel data-driven and detail-orientated with good analytical and problem-solving skills. Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate degree in a business or technology discipline.
Who is the client company
- This is an American, privately owned, multi-brand dining, hospitality, entertainment and gaming corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org