- Irving, TX
What you'll be doing
- The financial analyst performs various financial analysis functions to include metrics and allocations, corporate budgeting and forecasting, monthly variance analysis, financial modeling, Sarbanes Oxley compliance and sec related functions along with other ad-hoc financial analysis and reporting as needed. The candidate is also responsible for loading/entering metrics data into PeopleSoft and/or budgeting software, monthly processing of project level and product level allocations, maintenance/building allocation methodologies in PeopleSoft/budgeting software. Analyzing results of allocations, including commentary; compiling & distributing reports to all levels of management; continual reviewing/process improvements of allocation methodologies; Trend/KPI analyzes. Corporate budgeting and forecasting: developments of budget templates, compiling & distributing reports to all levels of management, reconciling data. Compiling and analyzing various ad hoc requests, including commentary. Assists in building models related to acquisitions and/or divestitures; assists in post-acquisition financial assessment. Assists with preparation of sec filings including the monthly and quarterly closing process, and preparing journal entries.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3+ years of financial analysis experience. Thorough understanding of GAAP knowledge required. Experience in SEC reporting. Strong analytical skills, strong attention to detail. Ability to adapt quickly to change. Knowledge of PeopleSoft v9.1 a plus; knowledge of budgeting software (Prophix) a plus. Advanced MS Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc).
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in finance or accounting required; MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the nation leaders in coordination of benefits and program integrity services for healthcare payers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org