- Hanover, MD
What you'll be doing
- The successful candidate will interact with the sales teams in the region helping them with business related function including, but not limited to, rate negotiation, contract negotiation, profitability analyses, and reviewing contracts for technical verbiage. The successful candidate will also be responsible for daily analysis of the financial status of the region, and make recommendations to senior management on ways to improve overall regional performance. S/he will track and audit service agreement terms through the database. S/he will also track alternative staffing positions and compensation. The incumbent will initial monthly financial analysis and research on adjustments, etc.
What your background should be
- 2+ years of business/financial/accounting experience is required. The successful candidate must have strong organization skills with the ability to multitask, and prioritize a high volume of requests from internal /external customers. The successful candidate will also need strong communication, problem solving, and decision making skills with the ability to manage ambiguous situations.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS degree in business or accounting preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an international staffing and workforce management company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org