- Chapel Hill, NC
What you'll be doing
- Monitors and analyzes revenues and actual expenditures in relation to budget. Monitors variances from budget and makes changes to plans as appropriate. Determines financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results. Improves financial status by analyzing results and variances, identifying trends and recommending actions. Performs specific tasks related to rate development, including identifying cost centers and their related expenses, and calculating recovery rates (e.g., recharge, indirect cost). Develops mechanisms to track business value realization and return on investment for capital projects. Provides technical assistance in the design of cost accounting or reporting systems and related forms and documents. Completes and reconciles invoice transactions by comparing and correcting information. Prepares financial analyses for departmental and institutional planning and provides findings to management. Participates in system-wide initiatives to improve operational efficiencies.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting or finance required. Prior experience in healthcare preferred. Must have multi tasking ability. Basic computer skills required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in finance, business administration or a related field.
Who is the client company
- This is a not-for-profit medical system.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com