- Saint Paul, MN
What you'll be doing
- Use various data sources, calculate and reconcile corporate and P&I advance recovery and pledge information back to the respective data sources, while adhering to strict guidelines. Develop and enhance corporate and P&I advance reporting capabilities. Reconcile the corporate and P&I advance position on existing servicing portfolios between the general ledger, servicing system and advance facilities. Identify problem areas and sift through multiple data sources to develop a sound, analytical framework and present the results to senior management. Communicate with parties inside and outside the company regarding requests for information, explanation and analysis of investor information, reconciliations, trend reporting, etc. Collaborate with internal departments, external partners and prior servicers to identify and resolve reporting discrepancies and to assure the servicing transfer on boarding process proceeds as efficiently and timely as required.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have experience in related field. Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Knowledge of the MSP loan servicing system preferred, but not required. Database querying experiences (Access, SQL Plus) preferred, but not required. Ability to manage multiple tasks and shift priorities as appropriate while maintaining attention to detail in a fast paced, dynamic work environment. Problem solving ability and strong numeric aptitude. Self motivated with strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with employee at all levels within the organization. Proven ability to work effectively in a variety of situations involving teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Four years college degree in accounting, finance or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is a complete tree care company and a family-owned business, which has provided superior service and economical rates to Maryland.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org