- Clearfield, UT
What you'll be doing
- This position will work very closely with program management, operational leaders, internal and external customers, and other sites within aerospace structures division. You will work with the finance team as well as other departments on the following. Prepare and analyze financial reports and communicate recommendations to management. Develop, maintain, and establish financial information systems considering such things as labor tracking, material consumption, and total cost on operation floor. Establish budget and track project cost performance to planned budgets.
What your background should be
- Experience can be used in lieu of degree. Microsoft office software proficiency, specifically excel. Coordinate quarterly EAC process. Program cost control- Proposal and pricing support. Planning and forecasting- Communication of program performance to management. Good communication and presentation skills. Microsoft projects a plus. Earned value management. Materials and Procurement is a plus. Experience in program/cost accounting, and legal/contracts. Composite, engineering manufacturing, and/or aerospace experience preferred. VBA knowledge a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- 2 year college degree in finance or accounting.
Who is the client company
- This is an aerospace and defense company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org