- Tampa, FL
What you'll be doing
- Reconcile daily payable/receivable and system reconciliation. Perform research and resolve issue independently using multiple data source/system, provide back up support documentation and variance explanation on a timely basis. Provide back up support for financial reconciliation for USD and foreign currency, request of FX buy/sell, clear foreign cash in USD reconciliation, report and perform accounting duty necessary to resolve reconciliation issue. Responsible for daily, monthly and quarterly reconciliation as well as process monthly entry for GAAP/STAT report. Complete audit request in a timely and accurate manner. Run report and query to track current open item and identify issue. Ensure appropriate accounting documentation produce and maintain. Participate in the effort to set team objective that align with the need of key customer, monitor progress against those objective and manage priority in response to emerge and compete initiative.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years of accounting experience (in a supporting or lead role). Knowledge of accounting principles and familiarity with financial statements, including balance sheet and income statements. Experience with derivative financial instruments is not a requirement, but is preferred. Strong MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills are necessary and knowledge of Excel macros and Microsoft Access is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS/BA in finance, accounting or math is required.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides IT staffing solutions & consulting services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com