- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- The role is responsible for ensuring all financial reporting is conducted with integrity and accuracy, monitoring general ledger activity and reviewing reconcilements. The post holder will also work alongside other finance department representatives to manage budgets and reporting systems, preparing annual forecasts, cash flow projections, and monthly performance reports.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years of previous experience. Experience in corporate accounting.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Accounting or related field.
Who is the client company
- State-of-the-art gym with over 80 locations throughout the United States, combining fitness with entertainment.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com