- Des Moines, IA
What you'll be doing
- The Financial Analyst is responsible for ensuring all financial reporting across the organization is accurate and consistent, presenting monthly reports and providing in-depth analysis of the organization's business units. The post holder will also be expected to issue recommendations for improved financial performance and formulate action plans to achieve this.
What your background should be
- 2-4 years of experience in healthcare finance preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
Who is the client company
- Large, multi-specialty clinic system featuring an extensive network of primary care and specialty care providers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com