Financial Analysis Consultant
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Participates in defining the issues and scope of assigned projects; determines approach and methodology and provides direction and strategy. Investigates anomalies and variances in data within overall IT financials, including programs, projects and IT infrastructure. Prepares and presents interpretations of findings within the IT finance team and IT leadership. May participate in the development and implementation of financial strategies or tactics. Coaches, leads and develops less experienced analysts while fostering a positive, open team environment. Interacts and coordinates with other departments to address business issues and meet organizational objectives. Provides insight and guidance as an expert or resource throughout the company. May perform additional duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum five to eight years of related financial analysis experience. CPA, CFA, CMA or professional insurance designation preferred. Proven leadership ability and able to effectively build and lead teams. Strong knowledge of GAAP, statutory and other complex accounting principles, practices and procedures which may include technical expertise in a functional area. Strong knowledge of corporate and departmental accounting or finance practices, procedures and principles as well as solid knowledge of the organization and industry.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, economics or business or equivalent. Master's degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest commercial property and casualty insurance organizations in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org