- Chattanooga, TN
What you'll be doing
- The financial accountant position performs complex accounting and financial tasks. The financial accountant serves as a mentor to staff accountants and is responsible for complex research and analysis, financial statement creation and consolidation, and advanced reporting. Assists in monthly financial statement analysis and creation, including consolidation and reporting. Assists with creation, import and reporting of annual budget. Monthly internal and external reporting including budget comparisons and projections analysis. Maintains of corporate subcontractor self-insurance program, including processing, reporting, analysis and forecasts. Assists with external audits including: external CPA firm, state tax audits, and various internal process audits. Month end close including sub-ledger reconciliation to general ledger. Monthly reconciliation analysis of budget sheet general ledger accounts. Reconciliations and filing of taxes including franchise and excise as well as sales and use.
What your background should be
- 5 years of relevant experience or accounting certification (CPA/CMA). Experience in the following is helpful but not required: construction or cost accounting captive insurance accounting and crystal reporting. Exceptional knowledge and skills in general accounting. Strong analytical and problem solving abilities. Advanced working knowledge of excel, including complex formulas and calculations. Excellent communication and organization skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance.
Who is the client company
- Concern about construction management services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org