- Redmond, WA
What you'll be doing
- The main focus of the role is to provide financial support for the company retail stores business, with processes around financial close, expense management, capital forecasting, vendor cost management, and business process leadership. Support the rhythm of finance, monthly close meetings, and quarterly review for the company retail stores business. Provide business insight to company retail stores leadership, understanding key business drivers, and business trends. Support the financial close including P&L, balance sheet & reconciliations. Compare and report on budget vs. actual and forecast expectations. Ensure all journal entries and accurately recorded and properly supported. Responsible for supporting the forecast/planning process with the right level of detail, leveraging the core finance systems. Provide any other ad-hoc analysis necessary to support the business. Manage the capital forecast & budgeting process. Partner with support organizations to drive process improvement and efficiency.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience is required. Demonstrated cross-group leadership. Strong MS Excel skills. Strong analytical skills and proven capacity to do deep dives in numbers and discover root causes and business drivers that are not so evident or obvious. Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively (oral and written). Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated problem solving abilities.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting/MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com