- North Dartmouth, MA
What you'll be doing
- Update and maintain budget versus actual reporting, monthly dashboard and assist in the preparation of monthly financial reporting. Assist in the annual planning and budgeting process. Analyze company performance versus budget and forecast to drive business results. Analyze operations to pinpoint opportunities and areas that need to be reorganized. Assist in creating KPI, reporting and data mining for various financial and operational metrics and analysis on all operations. Monthly and quarterly calculation of physician bonuses. Weekly and monthly delivery of productivity performance to providers. Prepare and release daily and weekly operational metric reporting. Perform other financial projects, as necessary, to support business objectives. Monthly revenue recognition and accounts receivable calculation and analysis. Develop formalized systematic and consistent internal reporting as directed.
What your background should be
- 5+ years of relevant financial experience with increasing responsibility. Experience with system conversions and BI tools are a plus. Experience with using MS Access a plus. A solid base of knowledge of US GAAP revenue recognition principles. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally. Proven ability to perform in and add structure to, unstructured environments. Proven ability to maintain flexibility and thrive in an environment with changing priorities and variability in daily tasks. Detail oriented, with strong analytical and financial modeling skills. Advanced capabilities in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Ability to manage projects and exercise judgment so that desired results are delivered in a timely fashion. Proficient problem solving, interviewing and fact finding skills. Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting (MBA preferred).
Who is the client company
- The client company providing the best eyecare products at the best possible price but delivered with exceptional customer service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org