- Miami, FL
What you'll be doing
- The person will provide financial planning and analytical support to the company's business units and executive committee. Finance Manager is answerable for daily management and oversight of the planning and analysis group, reporting to the director, planning and analysis. This position will manage and develop company's planning and forecast consolidation tools. She/he will be liable for the financial planning and support encompasses a potential range of financial and business analysis, involving monthly forecasts consolidation, including analytical and trend analysis of the business. Moreover Finance Manager will lead development and implementation of decision support tools.
What your background should be
- 5 years of business experience
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in finance
Who is the client company
- Provides supply chain management products, and is known for its fleet of rental trucks.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org