- Southfield, MI
What you'll be doing
- Finance Manager will expected for providing financial information to support business decisions. It is the task of the Finance Manager to reconsider investment alternative and analyze financial statements. The ideal candidate will be chargeable for providing guidance to support desired outcomes, leading budget and financial planning initiatives, and maintaining professional relationships with external service providers and internal stakeholders. She/he will assist financial requirements and develop financial systems. Moreover the position holder will carry out business modeling and risk assessments, handle cash flow and expenditures, and manage budgets.
What your background should be
- 5-7 of financial accounting experience
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in fianance
Who is the client company
- Offers building innovative solutions and technology consulting services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org