- Boston, MA
What you'll be doing
- Perform financial management to the business partners in the enterprise functions and other corporate business groups. Assist in development of executive communications for high-level, high-visibility presentations for senior management, including company presidents and CFOs. Prepare, consolidate and analyze financial and operational measures and scorecards for senior management, and supporting the multi-year strategic planning process. Create/maintain forecast models and tools, providing rigorous financial analysis, creating presentation materials for senior management. The candidate will develop broad knowledge of businesses within corporate & shared services processes and drivers, interact with business unit, and finance colleagues across the organization. The role will manage and evaluate performance against key performance indicators and will assist in target setting, budgeting, and planning. Perform various ad-hoc analyses as required.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 8 to 12+ years of experience. Applicant must have exceptional analytical, communication, conceptual thinking, project management, and problem-solving capabilities. Flexibility and the skill to both lead and contribute to teams are must. Highly motivated, quality focused team player with excellent process and organizational skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with confidence and ability to influence others across the company and build relationships. Proven FP&A and line finance experience with strong ability to collaborate with senior managers. Solid understanding of advanced financial principles, analysis, and business theories, and practical experience in applying this knowledge to business situations. Strong analytical, project management and problem solving skills. Synthesis of analysis and research into strategic insights and practical recommendations. Solid knowledge of financial tools (Excel, Essbase, PowerPoint, FCAP) and financial modeling. Proficiency in budgeting software and strong technical skills for financial applications is a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor/master degree in finance/accounting or equivalent; MBA is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is the American multinational financial services corporation and one of the largest mutual fund and financial services groups in the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com