- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- Perform billing related duties and accounting process for the organization, which include financial reporting to ensure invoicing and revenue recognition is accurate and complete and in compliance with client contracts as well as Sarbanes Oxley controls. Prepare client invoices and ensure contractual and SOX needs are met. Assist with client budget reporting to internal staff. Assist finance team with month end closing procedures. Prepare internal POs between sister organizations relating to client work. Audit the employee expense reports for reimbursement. Prepare third party vendor purchase orders, as needed. Perform other operational administrative duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Strong understanding of accounting practices and principles. Familiarity with computerized billing/accounting systems. Able to work in a team environment and maintain positive relationships with all levels of the organization. Superior computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft office (Excel and Outlook). Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor in finance, accounting, or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the global, award winning, integrated and channel agnostic communications agency.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com