Filtration Product Manager
- Glendale, WI
What you'll be doing
- Identify, prepare and execute plans that will drive organic growth globally for the PRF filtration lines focusing on the capture of market share in addition to growing the overall filtration market. Perform consumer-focused market research and RAPID growth projects to develop overall go-to-market plan to identify new products and services for market opportunities consistent with corporate capabilities and objectives. Analyze the market and industry trends, analyze competitive strengths and weaknesses, voice-of-the-customer, and customer retention and attrition. Drive growth by achieving lead generation targets for sales and business development. Responsible for preparation and presentation for customer-requested line reviews, both new and current customer accounts. Lead the development of marketing campaigns and manages the introduction of new programs, services, and products to the sales and distribution channels. Serve as channel expert for assigned channels and brands to support internal team, field sales, distribution and end consumers as required.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have knowledge of water filtration/treatment and water filtration experience. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, must speak and write English. Demonstrated leadership skills. Ability to work with and lead others cross-functionally in the organization. Demonstrated excellent communication and presentation skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree in business, communications, marketing or engineering.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational diversified industrial company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com