- Junction City, KS
What you'll be doing
- Track and monitor receipt of all loan documentation on commercial and agricultural line ranging from $0 to multi million dollar in size utilize computer tracking software. Responsible to bank board and all loan committee for the duty of accurately analyze each loan file and properly report all loan policy violation and exception. Such item include calculate loan to value in collateral margin, determine borrow authority of loan officer, review loan documentation to ensure that it structure in a legal manner and execute correctly, screen loan package for undesirable loan, ensure that loan originate and collateralize per loan committee instruction if loan is above officer lending limit and determine missing documentation based on loan type and collateral pledged. Generate regular, time sensitive, exception report for the board and loan committee so that loan portfolio risk monitor properly and routinely. Record, renew and release lien on collateral pledged as security for commercial and agricultural loan. Purge credit file of outdate scan material. Respond to inquiry for credit, collateral and mortgage file data. Facilitate the distribution of file during examination conducted by internal auditor, external auditor and examiner. Perform other duty as assign by management.
What your background should be
- Six months to two years of similar or related experience. Interpersonal skills-courtesy, tact and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion. Good attention to detail, able to see differences in words and numbers used to classify materials for filing.
Required Schooling / Training
- A high school education or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com