Field Services Support Technician
- Phoenix, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Will report to the hospital IS director. Provide system support for all client workstations. Investigate and suggest new, or enhancements to, current practices, policies, procedures, or other actions that result in enhanced workflow, reduced costs, increased productivity, increased employee satisfaction, as well as continual compliance with company requirements. Responsible for installing and maintaining all workstation hardware and client software. Educate the user on basic applications with basic training and support as needed. Also includes ensuring customer satisfaction while providing service and support for all customer service requests.
What your background should be
- 2+ years of experience in a medium to large networked computer support environment or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Experience with Microsoft operating systems. Strong knowledge of computers and computer software, with emphasis on hospital supported software applications. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. Ability to absorb and retain information quickly. Desire to learn and progress. Excellent interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client is an American privately owned multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs and supports computers and related products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com