Field Service Technician
- Salisbury, NC
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for delivery and set up of product in accordance with arranged schedule to the customer or patient in a timely and professional manner. Instruct and demonstrate patient care on proper and safe use of product. Load and unload product in an orderly and secure manner in accordance with set policy and procedure. Complete vehicle safety check in accordance with set procedure. Drive safely and defensively obeying all traffic law. Provide safe environment for the patient at all time. Check electrical outlet for power and proper ground when delivering electrically powered home medical equipment, in addition to observing entire environment or surrounding for any concern in accordance with set procedure. Complete required paperwork upon delivery, pick up or service of product and follow and adhere to HIPAA guideline. Clean, disinfect, repair and quality check all product as required in accordance with set procedure. Perform other duties as required.
What your background should be
- Two years of customer service or comparable experience required. Must be dedicated to providing outstanding customer service. Must have willingness and ability to work extended work week, including some evenings and weekends and travel as required. Ability to safely lift, push or pull up to 100 lbs. Must have a valid and current driving license in the state the applicant resides. Previous driving or delivery experience is preferred. Previous DME experience is preferred, but not required; training is provided. Ability to pass federal requirements. Clean background & DMV record. Computer skills, such as experience with Outlook email, Microsoft Excel.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- The client company is revolutionizing healthcare through an unmatched suite of advanced prevention, patient care and handling products, services and programs.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com