Field Service Technician
- Lake Forest, CA
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible for servicing all system issue on time and to the customer satisfaction. Troubleshoot and repair customer system. Perform scheduled maintenance on installed system. Request and deliver material as required. Coordinate activity of subcontractor when necessary. Create, load and test system database. Test backup and tune system database. Check out and start up control system. Provide onsite training to customer as needed. Suggest system improvement, modification etc. Perform warranty work. Complete documentation for assigned task. Coordinate and communicate activity with the customer. Other duties may be assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum six years related work experience. Proficient in software applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio. Industry product knowledge desired. Good knowledge of service procedures. Good customer service skills. Strong verbal and written Communication skills including, but not limited to the ability to relate technical terminology to customers, listen effectively, and solicit input from others.
Required Schooling / Training
- Two years degree in a related technical field.
Who is the client company
- Client company is specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org