Field Service Technician
- Folcroft, PA
What you'll be doing
- Load equipment from warehouse onto delivery vehicle. Deliver and set-up medical equipment and supplies, instruct client or caregiver on the basic use of the equipment. Perform basic safety assessment and ensures that client is knowledgeable about product safety. Pick up used equipment. Clean, disinfect, repair and troubleshoot specialty medical equipment. Assist the operations manager as required. Operate van or16ft box truck on company property or public roadways. Record transactions on customer receipt. Perform related duties as assigned by supervision. Keep record of sales or delivery information. Resolve service complaints following established company guidelines. Restock vehicle as needed. Maintain company vehicle and assure vehicle safety. Record transactions on customer receipt. Perform additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
What your background should be
- Minimum one month of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Aptitude for effectively presenting information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Ability to make decisions that support company guidelines authoritatively and quickly. Skilled at maintaining excellent quality in a fast paced work environment. Strong interpersonal communication skills, able to effectively communicate with patients, medical staff and co-workers. Adept at trouble shooting and problem solving. Above average attention to detail. Ability to organize task assignments to meet scheduled deadlines. Must be able to back vehicle with the use of mirror to maneuver in an around tight areas and receiving docks.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or general equivalency degree (GED).
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com