Field Service Technician
- Kalamazoo, MI
What you'll be doing
- Field based position responsible for customer support with a focus on preventative and corrective maintenance of laboratory instrumentation. The successful candidate must have the ability to utilize proven troubleshooting processes to diagnose and resolve technical issues on a variety of electromechanical instruments. The ability to manage service call scheduling, parts inventory and administrative responsibilities with minimal supervision is required. Additional responsibilities include customer relationship management, written documentation of service activities, and effective interaction and communication with internal technical support personnel, manufacturing, and sales. The field service technician will also represent the company in a positive, professional manner in all dealings with company customers, both external and internal.
What your background should be
- Two to three years of field service experience. Demonstrated ability to diagnose and resolve problems on electronic and mechanical instrumentation in a scientific laboratory environment. Must possess basic software skills and computer literacy. Ability to read, interpret and analyze schematics, assembly drawings and wiring diagrams. Good written and verbal communication skills, self motivated and an effective team player. Physical requirements include the ability to lift 50lbs. Must possess a valid driving license.
Required Schooling / Training
- Two year degree or technical certification or military biomed training required
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational, biotechnology product development company
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org