Field Service Technician
- Buffalo, NY
What you'll be doing
- Maintain, trouble-shoot and service light industrial equipment both mechanically and electrically. Troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues to keep equipment functioning properly. Test each system after service/repair is complete to ensure the system is functioning properly. Perform proper inspection of customer system to prevent future issues. Explain each service and repair performed to customers. Use sound judgment to deal with and eliminate safety related issues. Provide detailed and clear service reports, turning them in daily. Read mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical schematics as required. Use computer applications for word processing, modify excel spreadsheets, inventory control and reporting. Provide daily reports and communicate regularly with store managers, district managers and home office personnel. Make phone calls and process paperwork in accordance with company policies and procedures.
What your background should be
- As a field service technician with company you need to have several years of experience servicing a variety of equipment in multiple locations. Experience working on light industrial equipment in the machine repair field is preferred. Reliable transportation and valid driving license with proof of insurance and good driving record.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma, GED, technical or trade school.
Who is the client company
- This is a world class organization of certified local technicians providing cost reducing and maintenance services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org