Field Service Technician
- Tacoma, WA
What you'll be doing
- Providing timely and quality repairs of customers products. Maintaining high-quality customer service and care. Promoting and selling additional products and services. Meeting key performance metrics or productivity goals. Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service. Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience. Communicating benefits of the value added services process to the customer. Maintaining truck stock inventory within the prescribed company guidelines and standards. Following the truck maintenance schedule and keeping a clean, organized truck.
What your background should be
- At least 1-2 years of appliance maintenance or repair technician experience, preferred. Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment. Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product. Must complete all technician training elements within required timeframes. Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship. Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime. Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering. Must possess and maintain a valid state driving license. Must pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Who is the client company
- Concern about appliance repair services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com