Field Service Technician
- Hayward, CA
What you'll be doing
- Train customer personnel in the operation of equipment. Inspect vehicle before and after use according to DOT and company maintenance checklist. Loading micro-bulk tanks, filling customer owned bulk tanks as assigned. Maintain load manifests and all other vehicle documents, ensuring they are properly completed and balanced with truck counts and shipping documents before and after deliveries. Work closely with customers to ensure company meets their expectations, listen to and resolve customer complaints. Review structural drawings and plans to assure the appropriateness of the pad design and layout of proposed sites. Perform annual inspections of all bulk installation sites to assure their condition and correct operation. Adhere to and ensures that safety policies and procedures are followed. Maintain an appropriate stock of recommended parts necessary to repair typical installations operated by the hub.
What your background should be
- Must be at least 21 years of age. Ability to read blueprints and design specifications, manufacturer drawings, architectural drawings related to bulk delivery sites associated with customer installations. Ability to perform mathematical calculations. Ability to routinely lift 25-60 lbs. Must be able to read and write in English. Must have basic computer skills or willing to take classes to learn those skills. Ability to read and comprehend material safety data sheets (MSDS). Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet deadlines.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client company is one of the nation's leading suppliers of industrial, medical and specialty gases and hard goods, such as welding equipment and related products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com