Field Service Engineer
- Albany, NY
What you'll be doing
- Perform on site service and repair of etch semiconductor processing equipment. Troubleshoot equipment problem; maintain record and report as required. Coordinate activity with peer, supervisor and customer to minimize equipment downtime and interruption; order and install part. Respond to emergency service call as required and instruct customer operating technician on system operation and maintenance. Perform upgrade and modification to equipment as needed. Remain current on equipment or tool through appropriate training, manual, factory periodical and other relevant material. Responsible for the upkeep, maintenance and security of company property including vehicle, tool etc. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Previous experience in maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of etch semiconductor capital equipment. Excellent customer interface skills is required. Mechanical aptitude is required as well as an ability to use appropriate tools. Thorough understanding of technical issues involving the maintenance, repair or installation of company equipment and company procedures are required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in electronics, engineering or other applicable field of study. Bachelor degree in engineering or technology preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides semiconductor production equipment & manufacturing services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com